Take some dried scallops out, and see that there are white dots on it, shocked!!! Leaving them here for 1 week and then getting moldy?
It turns out that these are salts, which are caused by the dried scallops being too dry. Just wipe it off and continue cooking.
Moldy is a green frame, and it will lose its umami taste when it smells. Don’t drop salt flowers when you see them, what a waste of food!
Recommended storage method:
✨Store in a dense box to avoid dry scallops and contact with moisture in the air
✨ If the weather is very humid or if you want to store it for a long time, you can put it in the refrigerator